1 bunch curly parsley washed and chopped
1 large tomato chopped
2 Tbsp EVOO
1 lemon (Squeeze out all the juice, remove seeds)
3/4 cup fine couscous
3/4 cup Hot Water
Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together couscous and hot water (make sure the water is HOT, if you have an electric kettle boil water in it). Let it sit for 5 minutes. Then mix again with a fork.
- In another bowl, whip EVOO and lemon juice together.
- Pick a bowl that you want to serve the tabouli in.
- Mix parsley, tomatoes, couscous (now soft), salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with the EVOO/Lemon Juice Dressing. Mix and Enjoy!