• 5 eggs and 3 egg whites
• 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
• 1/2 cup of spinach
• 1/4 cup of chopped red onion and roasted red peppers
• 1/8 cup mayonnaise (optional)
• 1/4 cup feta cheese (optional)
• one pinch of salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper muffin cups.
In a bowl, beat the eggs. Combine all ingredients and stir.
Bake for approx 18-20 minutes. Enjoy!
Variation: Fry egg mixture on a lightly greased frying pan. Put feta cheese on one half and fold over the other half of the omelette (so you have a D shaped omelette). Turn once to cook the other side.