Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup coconut milk (you can also use almond milk)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder or reg cocoa powder. (If you are not a chocolate lover, don’t add cocoa powder.)
- 1 Tbsp of coconut sugar, honey, or stevia
- Top with fresh cut fruits of choice like bananas, strawberries & raspberries
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds or walnuts
- Pour milk into bowl and whisk in cocoa powder and sweetener of choice. Stir in chia seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. It will develop into a jello type pudding.
- Scoop into serving bowls and top with bananas, raspberries, and strawberries. Sprinkle with almonds.